Saturday, November 27, 2010

Pre birthday dinner at 大长今restaurant

Hubby brought me to this Korean restaurant on the 24th for my pre birthday dinner * He's working on the 27th =( *The restaurant is own by a Korean family who moved here.


Simple but nice interio...we sat on the floor...Note to self: Remember to wear shorts or long skirt next time =D


My kimchi side dishes~

This is like the best kimchi soup i ever taste~!

I order kimchi set, BBQ pork set (Which is by far...super yummylicious!) Hubby's mackerel set~

Juicy pork~!

The aftermath...haha....not a single drop of soup left~!

After dinner, Sayang brought me to the newly open 100 yen shop opposite Jusco. I bought some Hello Kitty stuff for my upcoming trip to Japan. Hello kitty wet tissue, Hello kitty cotton bud, Hello kitty pill casing, Hello kitty multi purpose plastic and a Hello kitty pedicure cotton (No idea what it really calls) =D

And last but not least~ My Rilakkuma and Korilakuma plush keychain from Watson! Super kawaii~ I love it =D

No comments:

Post a Comment