Friday, October 14, 2011

Nao Chan's Day Out

I brought Nao chan (Nendoroid) for some photo shoot at a local coffee shop (Lam咖啡) in Parlor.
I love love the settings of this kopitiam. Very antic looking. According to some customer, the kopitiam is actually a pawn shop. About 70 years old...Wow! They still maintain some of the old settings inside the shop =)

 I didn't bring Nao chan's extra face plate and hands for exchange cause it's kinda last minute to decide which nendo to bring ^^But Nao chan fits in perfectly!

Got lots of local food from nasi lemak to egg tart^^ Yummy desu~
Nao chan helping me with the menu...I have a difficult time to choose what i want to eat =3

Finally decide to go with nasi lemak with ice tea.
I love their rendang curry chicken. The gravy is thick and the chicken meat is really tender. Goes well with the coconut rice and sambal. Nao chan loves it too!

Hubby, as usual, will go for his favorite hor fun with curry pig skin. I never eat pig skin back in my home town. I learn to enjoy it when i move and married here, but i seldom eat it cause it's high in cholesterol.

 We also order some mix vege and meat soup.

While waiting for our food to arrived, Nao chan wanted me to take some photos of her ^^
I love the steel cup that they kept their chopsticks, spoons and forks. I remember my grandmother used to have some lying around the old house back home =D

This is one of favorite photo of Nao chan~
The little plate of a chick on it reminds me of *Ho lor chim* A game we used to play with my grands when she's still alive back home.

We really enjoy the food the the environment there. Will surely be visiting again soon =3

No comments:

Post a Comment