Monday, October 24, 2011

Kagami's Day Out~

Kagami dress up as Miku for our day out.
Here she is at my finger tips...pointing everything she sees on the way =D
Ahem~ she's not giving someone the middle finger XD

 After breakfast, me and hubby decided to go for another movie. Last week was Real Steel and this week is Paranormal Activity 3 ^^. I had to drag hubby with me cause he's not too fond of ghost/horror movies =^_^=


The show starts at 2.10pm and we arrive at Parade at 11 plus...and there's only one place that we can kick back and relax while waiting....STARBUCKS!

Kagami chan wants some dessert to go with our ice blended drinks ^^.

A guy waiting in line for his turn giggle when he saw me took photos of Kagami....DUH.....

Anywho, our drinks arrived and Kagami can't wait to try some of them! My usual, ice blended Caramel cream and hubby's ice blended chocolate chip cookies. I shall try it next time =D

The movie is so so only...the good stuff only starts near end @_@!!

Will be going back into the cinemas next month for The Adventures of Tin Tin!
1 of my favorite comic of all times =D
Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment