Sunday, October 9, 2011

Mimi chan helps

Been busy lately with test papers and anime! >_<
Lucky for me, i got some help from Mimi chan ^^

Mimi chan at your service!

'I'm a good helper!' Say Mimi chan, 'And look what i found!...A correction pen..'
"Why, thank you Mimi chan...i was just wondering where's my correction pen went"

'What to do next?' Asked Mimi chan
"How about helping clip the test papers together?'
'No problem! Leave it to super Mimi!'
-_-;;;;;;;;;

'Phew! clipping papers are hard work!'
@_@! " But you just started11"
'Yup! Now i wanna go play with Rini chan!'
^_^;;;;;;;

I just notice that i never really take photos of Rini when she arrived at my door step last year.
It's really hard to take photos of dolls without people looking at you at public places.
Just like last night when me and hubby decide to visit a newly open cafe at our area. I brought along Rini chan with me cause i thought the environment there will suit for some photo shoot.
In the end i didn't dare to take her out at all. Too many people and too many kids! Lol~ Scare that they might try to kidnap her later XP

Ooh! I will be getting a new doll very soon =D
Very very happy about it too!
It's a pre birthday present from hubby.
Rini chan is a pre wedding anniversary from last year, lol...

Will keep it a secret from now on =)
Shall upload photos once she arrived!

No comments:

Post a Comment