Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Kuroneko pure neemo doll

My long awaited doll finally arrived at my door step this afternoon.
I was so super excited until i forgot to wear my bra (it's a hot day! XD) that i ran out to the gate to greet the delivery man! The horror when i realize that he's giving me a funny look! Well, i guess i leave him a very *Good impression*!!

My other dolls are quite curious about this new *family* member that i just brag about it to my hubby's friend last night =D

Both of them were siting on top of it -_-;;;;;;;;


Look what i found!
Mimi chan is super excited with her findings~
=D

"She looks a bit like me"exclaim Mimi chan.
"Look! She's got dark hair just like me too, but her hair is longer than mine."


Kuroneko maid version from Azone!
She's a summer festival and Azonet Premium Exclusive doll.
Limited to only one per person and cost a lot more than usual. T_T
But, it's a gift from my hubby for my birthday this coming November.
=D

Some extra hands for exchanging pose.
I like her nya nya pose even thought her arms can't really reach up. Her body is actually really soft compare to Mimi chan's obitsu body. I feel like it's gonna break anytime soon if i bend her arms too much! T_T! That's a real disappointment for a doll that cost that much moolah 

Her nekomimi plastic ear. Fits just nicely on the head.


A comparison with Mamachapp doll (Mimi chan)
She's a LOT smaller than her!
"I'm a big sister now!"
Yes you are Mimi chan =)

Welcome to my doll family!
=^_^=

2 comments:

  1. Yay I am glad you're wait id over.
    Where did you purchase your Pure Neemo dolls. I've been looking everywhere with no success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi^^ Sorry for a very late reply... I pre order my pure neemo kuroneko from a Japanese online store. You can try HLJ or hobby search. They're a reliable Japan online store =)

    ReplyDelete