Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Secret Wonderland Himeno, Japan visa and scam~

My secret wonderland Himeno arrived yesterday~ She's really cute and love her hair to bits~!
A gift from my lovely husband...
But lately, husband been really really stress~ from his side of the family...
As you see~ we just painted our house *me and hubby share half the money for the paint job, our house really looked like a haunted house before the job =(* And sayang's sister got this male dog name Billy~ As you know male dog usually marks their spots, and he sheds alot~ for about a week, our house is free of bad odor from Billy and his fur.
But last night, his evil sister brought Billy boy over AGAIN and got the guts to tell us that Billy boy is shedding any furs *Well, looky what i found her*
It's not that we have issues with Billy(He did bite hubby several times and we just keep quiet cause my MIL will ALWAYS ON THE SISTER SIDE)~ We got issues with the sister...and her attitude~ Like she's better than we are...*oh please@_@*
Ok, enough of the evil sister~ *I do hope that some dramatic *adventures* will happen to her in the near future* fingers cross* Y(^_^)Y
While my dog Poppy try to bite my MIL's hand off just yesterday when she sign for my package~ *The mail man really took his own sweet time to get to our house =(* And of cause she COMPLAINS TO HUBBY~ Saying lots of things which hubby have yet to tell me, i'm guessing nothing good...Poppy dislike my MIL so much sometimes i question myself...WHY??
Did my MIL did something really bad to her while she was just a puppy? That's a mysterie...

Went to the travel agent this afternoon to get our japan visa done~ and this Miss Leong told us that it may be difficult to obtain visa cause..here the catch....WE ARE TOO FCUKING YOUNG...@_@. She saids that the Japan embassy may afraid that we *jump aeroplane* cause eventhought i'm working but i put on the form that i'm a housewife and my hubby will borne all expensive. Afterall my hubby got company letters and EPF and bank statement(I make sure that i put enough $$ for both of us) to back us up. I don't know if hubby notice it or not but i'm sensing that this Miss Leong try to scam us into joining her travel agency tour to Japan which will cause double. But if we just travel by ourselves it would be alot cheaper...of course!
I did some check up on the net and some says that it's not that difficult and if you have any questions can just called them and they are friendly as well... Hmm...Maybe tomorrow will asked hubby to called the Embassy in Penang for some information. I got my ASB for back up but got mix up by the address. Now that bank statement is void already =( Really bump about it.
Need to get back to the travel agency again tomorrow cause she forgot to tell us to bring out old passport...stupid bitch! makes us do double the work...would love to give her a piece of my hand right now and then! Hmph~ shall update soon about our Japan visa. If worse come to the worse, we're going to Taiwan for our Honeymoon trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment