Sunday, December 20, 2015

Breakfast at Ipoh old town

Harrow~ 

It's me, Mame the shiba inu. 

A late post of me having breakfast at Ipoh old town when Human Papa is not working ^_^ 

Me taking photo in front of concubine lane. It was a weekday but lots of people visiting -_-|| Mostly outstation visitors. They love this lane cause they can take photos of old shops and have old school cotton candy and ice balls. 

This dish is call * Lam Mee 淋面. Consists of yellow noodles, prawns and char siew. Yummy! Human mami likes them with belacan.
On the way back home. Human mami decides to take a photo of me with the lanterns above..... But mami~ I can't see where the camera is... -_-||
Mami says I still look cute and I agree with her! 

Ok, that's all for now. I'm Mame, signing off 

No comments:

Post a Comment