Sunday, January 15, 2012

Yuki Morikawa (White Album) Dollfie Dream and DD sister

Yuki~Is one of my dream dollfie. I fell in love with her sweet smile and pretty face after reading Danny Choo's blog and Chu's (puppy52).


After owning a BJD doll (Ayrius), i now want to own a DD or at least a DD sister ^^;;;

Yeah... I know that DD's are pretty expensive but how can i resist them when they look like this? @_@!!

Or this?



Isn't she the sweetest?

It will cost me many moolah to be able to own her =(

Mandarake is selling her at the price of 220,000 yen @_@!!

Which is around RM8,500! ( Faint )

Oh well, I can always look for other DD's or DD sister. Some selling  less than 100,000 yen.

These two were on my wishlist for 2012/2013 ^^

Mariko cost only 50,600 yen.

Price is *slightly* *cough cough*higher than Ayrius ^^;;;

Was hoping to get her for my birthday this year.

Fingers cross! =3





No comments:

Post a Comment